- Greg Lee *homeboy* is a Master’s student in Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University. He received his undergraduate degree in ME from Stanford as well. He currently works at D-Rev and previously worked at CoolEarth Solar for two years, a utility-scale solar power venture in the bay area.
- Nathan Parkhill *the Apple Guy* works for Apple and helps out on the engineering side for FromConcentrate. He received his M.S and B.S from Stanford in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lesley Silverthorn *d.thorn with d.puppy* will be working at D2M in the fall. She graduated from Stanford with a B.S in Product Design and an M.S in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bryan Duggan *fromtheGREATlakes* is also a Master’s student in Mechanical Engineering at Stanford. He received his undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from Kettering University. He previously worked at Johnson Controls.
- Patty Buckley *Adult Supervision* received her MBA from the GSB at Stanford and is also working towards a Master’s in Public Administration at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. Prior to grad school, Patty worked at Google for 4 years, in California, Brazil and Argentina.
- Amanda Gonzalez *Young’n w/skillz* is a Master’s student in Management Science and Engineering (MS&E) with a focus on Energy and the Environment. She finished up her undergraduate work this year in MS&E. Amanda is interested in social entrepreneurship, social justice, and sustainable development.